I hate to admit it but I have been a bit of a slacker when it comes to posting the wonderful awards bestowed on me from some fabulous bloggers!
Please know that I feel so honored and it totally makes my day…I just am not the quickest on turn-around!!
First, Alli made my day, life, week..with this award:
Thank you so much!!!
I am racking my brain to think of 7 things that I have had yet to reveal about myself…
1. I use sugar free coffee syrup in my oatmeal..and I have to have oatmeal every morning.
2. I am addicted to Diet Coke but I spend way too much money to buy the bottles instead of the cans.
3. I have had more jobs in the last 3 years than the rest of my life combined (We need to move b/c there is no where left for me to work in NJ)!
4. I go through paper towels quicker than you could ever imagine..thanks mom for that habit :)
5. I love to make gourmet food for the hubs every night but I then fix myself the same thing every night…which is mostly veggies..yumm!
6. I take the cheese off my pizza and just eat the crust (which the hubs likes cause then he gets the cheese).
7. I am in the process of starting an amazing etsy store for my mother-in-law and myself…updates soon!
well that’s about all of that..don’t worry I have many more weird traits that will be revealed eventually!
I want to know more about all of you so I am bestowing this award on all of my fellow readers! I know it is kind of a cop out but I just couldn’t decided. Please don’t feel obligated..but I would love to hear your 7 things! Thank you for being a faithful reader!
Now for the next wonderful goodness..
Brittany Ann bestowed on me this amazing award..
Thank you so much!!! I am totally honored :)
I loved reading about her t-shirt keepsake and it got me thinking…what do I like to collect that takes me back to different times in my life, that no matter how much I try not to I continue to buy more, that has got me through tough times, and that I can’t live without???
That’s when it hit me like a ton of bricks …my Workout DVD’s!! please don’t judge!
I have gotten a pretty good collection going of all different types of workout dvds (but when the hubs asks.. I totally don’t have enough and need more..hehe)! I love them with all my wildly beating heart :) First let me say that I tend to get addicted to one thing and do it over and over again until I get tired of it and then I move on. this happens with my workout dvd’s, foods, tv shows, crafty projects and just about everything! However, my workout dvds take the brunt of this weird behavior. I find one dvd that I really get into and do it every morning till I can’t stand the thought of it again and then I move on to a new dvd.
Some of the things I love..
There are so many different dvd’s out there that when I get tired of one I can do the next.
I tend to stick to some of the same trainers..and I even start to feel like they are my workout friends (not in a crazy stalkerish kind of way though)!
If they are getting on my nerves too much I can just turn them on mute or turn them off.
I never have to worry about what I should wear because hey they wear the same thing every day!
When I go back to a dvd that I haven’t used for a long time I am immediately transported back to that time in my life. (which is one of my favorite things)
and lastly they always help me feel better when I have had a bad day!
Now I am going to pass this on to 10 other people to partake in the festivities. To clarify..You are suppose to write about a keepsake that is dear to you and tells something about you and pass it on to 10 other bloggers…
1. We Yam What We Yam
2. Becky @ The Branches
3. Teryn Ashley
5. Bee Creative
6. Blondie Goes Blog
7. More than an Army Wife
8. Amber @ Life as we Know It
9. Ocean Dreams
10. Sunshine Meg
Have fun girls!