Monday, July 13, 2009

Everything to do ..Yet nothing to do??

Do you ever feel that there are so many things that you want and need to do ...so many fun projects and things you want to accomplish...there are so many things to do yet nothing to do? This morning I am feeling totally overwhelmed by this feeling! My brain is going in 50 million directions as to all the projects that I want to start or improve on and I don't know where to start. I sat down to make a list (all you list makers know how that helps) but i don't even know what to put first on my list! Now don't get me wrong, I have plenty of need to do things..like cleaning...but for those not as urgent things i'm freaking out! I want to add to my blog and I have like a million cooking things to post...but do I add a cooking section to this blog or start a new one? I have been on a short hiatus from sewing but I want to get back into it... but what do I sew first? there are so many recipes to try that I don't know what to try first! I have been working with my lovely mother-in-law on starting her etsy business..she makes amazing jewelry (that I will showcase on this blog soon) but I am stuck on writing the policies for the store!
Oh and I'm leaving for vacation this saturday for three weeks so it's not like I can start a huge project right now anyways :)

Okay sorry to overwhelm all of you...I just needed to vent! You guys are so great and I love that I have met and continue to meet all you lovely and creative people..you guys all inspire me!

Do you ever feel this way?? Am I just acting crazy??? Help please :)

12 comments:

  1. i'm feeling that way right now!!!!!!!! i'm freaking out with my long to-do list yet i find myself sometimes saying "im bored" haha! ;P happppy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and list making always helps me.
    You'll witness the extent of my madness tomorrow.
    I think you just need to take this vacation and just relax and clear your head. Hopefully you'll come back and know what direction to go in : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeling that way right now! With Stonewall coming home in less than 2 months there is so much I want to get ready for him, but I feel like I'm just running around like a chiken with my head cut off.

    Good luck getting everything started and finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like this almost everyday. I do have a list next to me that I crossed about 10 things off of yesterday. Now today, I'm too tired to do anymore. Just relax and enjoy your last few days before vacation and worry about it when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I feel this way all of the time. Too much to do in too little time! I try to figure out what I am leaning towards the most and focus on that instead of stressing myself out about the other tasks. I figure if I am stressing myself out than I am putting too much pressure on myself. Find one project to work on, start with that and then move forward. You are only one person with so many hours in a day! Good luck sweetie and yay for a long vaca! Where will you be going?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to hear about your cooking adventures. You seem like a fabulous cook.
    You'll be ok, Sweetie! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have two tests tomorrow...and I'm looking at blogs...so I totally know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, hopefully, a general update on your blog was one of those things. You can mark that one off. Thanks for the add in 20 something.. Look forward to some of those other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the same way sometimes. When I have a ton to do, I usually just sit for a while and do nothing but think about everything I need to be doing! You're not alone and you'll eventually get to all of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. overwhelmed is a constant state of being for me! I get so overwhelmed by everything I have to do that I end up doing nothing : /

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally get this, especially before I'm about to head out of town! Hang in there! You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw dont worry about it girl! i think everyone gets that same overwhelming feeling from time to time, but in your case youre so ambitious and have so many goals ahead of you that it's a good thing. just take a breather (luckily you have a vaca coming up, so yay!) and focus on one thing at a time, and assure yourself that all of it will get done if you take your time and enjoy every step :D

    ReplyDelete