Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3 years of Bliss

So I had great plans of this awesome post dedicated to the love of my life and best friend (the hubs) in honor of our 3 year anniversary (yesterday), but things got a little crazy when we had to take my grandma to the hospital last night and didn’t know if she would come out those doors, which we are still unsure but constantly praying! Wow that was a really long sentence!

I guess it’s okay to be one day late with this post, especially since we don’t fully get to celebrate until the Hubs gets back. It was interesting being back in Bako by myself on our anniversary since this was the town that we got married in. I got to talk to the Hubs via webcam in the morning so that was so wonderful!

I am still in shock that it has been 3 years since we walked down the aisle and spoke those sacred words, where us as two individuals became one. Yes these last 3 years have had their ups and downs, we have made and learned from our mistakes, grown together as a couple, grown closer to God together, moved way more times than any couple should during their first 3 years of marriage, been separated more than i would like and i wouldn’t do anything different! The Lord has gotten us through many things in these last 3 years and I really can’t wait to see what he has for us in the next 70 years together(or however many we have).

I truly can’t imagine a better partner in crime than Josh. We are so different yet so alike. He defiantly keeps me grounded. He is truly my best friend and is the first person i want to celebrate or cry with. He deals with my wacky and picky ways, my constant obsessions over whatever is striking my fancy at the time, my never-ending search for a new residence, and my moody-ashley spells!

Josh you bring more to my life than I ever thought possible. You are the peanut butter to my jelly (and right now i am obsessed with PB so you know how important that is)! Thank you for making these last 3 year the best so far! You support me in everything I do and you are my biggest cheerleader! Thank you for loving me no matter what. Thank you for being a wonderful provider for our family and an awesome man of God. I can’t wait to see what crazy adventures God has in store for us. I love being your wife more than anything else in the world!

And for one final bit of cheesiness here are some pics of us from the last 3 years:

088 146 mom's pics 1601

blog pics 004 DSC02144

I love you babe!!! Happy Anniversary :)

21 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I was just thinking about you today and how I hadn't read anything from you in a while - my fault for missing the last two! Glad your car's better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww very sweet post. :) Love the pictures. happy anniversary! And I'll be praying for your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! happy anniversary! And many prayers for your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys are soooooooooooo cute! Love it! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you're so happy! I'm glad that he's back now. I know how you've missed him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! I'm sorry nevermind.You said he WASN'T BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you, and sending get well wishes for your Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really sweet. Congratulations on three fantastic years! It is so clear through your writing that the two of you have an amazing friendship and marriage. To many more years of happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ash my love... your words are so powerful. I adore every moment we are together, and even when we're apart, I feel close to you.

    Missing you till I'm kissing you...
    Your boy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you two are darling and so sorry about your grandma, hope she is better soon! I hope your hubby comes home soon so you can celebrate your anniversary officially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary sweetie!
    and my thoughts and prayers are with your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww yay! happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary!!! And you wrote about it so well.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are adorable! I can't wait to hear more about you 2. I'm so glad I found your lil blog. Happy Anniversary (a little late).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary! I hope you have fun celebrating when he gets back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary (sorry I'm late)!! Love the pictures :-) Praying for your grandma! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. How awesome that you guys are still so in love after 3years. That's great!! Happy Saturday Sharefest from Sits, my sister in Christ :).

    Melanie
    www.tutubugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stopping by from SITS - Happy Anniversary and lots of good wishes for your grandmother, may she be at peace and pain free no matter what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Visiting from SITS! Best wishes to you and your family-- and especially your grandma.

    ReplyDelete