So as I am still getting the hang of this blog business I was so excited to see that I received my first tag from one of my besties in cali :) Now I am not as much into making lists as she is (unless it has to go with food and then I am a total list maker..weird) but for her I will give it a go!
Here goes my first attempt...
Eight things I am looking forward to....
1. Warm weather (but I could do without the Humidity).
2. Having my wonderful and loving husband back and completely to myself (a month away is way to long)!
3. Going to see friends and family in California and getting to stay long enough to really enjoy it!
4. The wonderful "Magical Neighborhood" dinners that we better have while we are in Cali (minus a few on Vacation...sadness)
5. Many trips to Costal Flats for yummy bread pudding and getting to hang with Reno fam
6. Hopefully getting some fruit and veggies from my mini garden (although I think I killed them before I got to plant the..oops)!
7. Getting my store up and running on etsy.com
8. Watermelon and White peaches...need i say more :)
Eight Things I did yesterday...
1. Hung out with my Best friend until I had to take her to the airport
2. spoke with the hubby through the amazing workings of gmail and voice chat (who knew?)
3. took the charles for a walk (he is much more well behaved the more active I keep him)
4. Yelled at the charles for digging a huge hole in the backyard (never mind #3)
5. Watched the new Here Comes the Newlyweds show with beth and laughed till a little bit of pee came out (go friends)!
6. Ate too much ice cream just cause i was bored (not a good habit to start)!
7. texted with the sis about three old and cute ladies in the airport (haha)
8. freakout about the prospect of substitute teaching when I don't feel like I know what i'm doing (I like to have a plan)...thanks mom for helping me calm down and come back to reality!
Eight Things I wish I could do....
1. Figure out how to get paid to go to school (I really love school)
2. Be more easy-going and not freakout over every little thing..allow God to have complete control and be okay with that (I'm working at it) :)
3. have my own successful on-line business and be able to do all the wifey stuff
4. go to culinary school, fashion school, and get masters just because I want to
5. not be afraid to get involved and make friends at every new place we go
6. relish the good times and remember what amazing friends, family and God I have (especially in the hard times)...live in the present!
7. be a guest on a food network show and get to see behind the scenes (i want to taste the food they actually make)!
8. live in the summer and sun all year round
Eight shows I watch.....
First I want to stay that I watch way too much t.v. (thanks to dvr) and it is hard to narrow it down to 8 but i will try :)
1. America's Next Top Model and Make Me a supermodel
2. Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill
3. Basically any reality show (ummm so excited for So You think You Can Dance)
4. The Bachelorette, The Bachelor
5. The Hills
6. Greys Anatomy and Private Practice (they are linked so I can put them together)
7. Project Runway and now The Fashion Show
8. Anything from the Food Network
Now it's time to tag Eight more....
4. Lil Miss Tabs
6. A Sweetheart and A Soldier
7. Married to the Military
8. sensibly sassy