Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 days of blogging randomness

I will be the first one to admit that I have been a horrible horrible blogger these past few months! I don’t know if I am the only one who deals with this but it has been really hard to get back into the blogging grove after being out of it for so long. I want to write and I want to read what is going on with all of you lovely ladies, but when I actually sit down at night to do so I either get distracted or am tired or start looking for jobs (did I mention how hard it is to find employment here without connections and in this day and age..not cool!). Anyways, I have seen a few bloggers do this lately and I thought it would be a really good idea to help me get back into my bloggy grove..because I really do miss you all!

So here it goes..

My mission: To blog once a day for 30 days ..I can do it..I know I can…

I can’t promise witty banter or even entertaining content all the time. I might not even make sense some of the time, but no matter how short or random or long a post is, there will by george be one every day! This will not be easy as we do have travel plans coming up but it will just give me a chance to master blogging from my droid..yikes!

So I know I'm cheating today because I am not providing any real content (unless hopefully un-empty promises count)! But hey, I can’t use up all my content right away :)

So wish me luck because here we go and hopefully you will find my lack of a life right now somewhat entertaining..or at least it will make you feel better about your own!

See you tomorrow :)

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHA Love this! I am in the same boat. Over the summer I couldn't get myself motivated and I have just started back up once again! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I don't blog much either. I don't think anybody reads my blog anymore ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel! Glad you're still kickin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I was just thinking about you, and I'm glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was just thinking about you, and I'm glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I am glad you are going to be back!

    ReplyDelete