Friday, May 21, 2010

And the verdict is in…

Well today ended the dreaded 2ww. I am sorry to say it ended with some sad news including a BFN :( I honestly didn’t know what to think the whole day and I was so nervous I was shaking. I kept praying for God’s timing and that He would prepare both me and the Hubs for whatever the results were and that he would be brought glory through it. I felt rather at peace after I got my blood taken, maybe it was the fact that I knew no matter what I did now it really was up in God’s hands. The hubs came home early from work so that he could be with me when the nurse called. I was so glad that he was with me because I have to admit the tears flowed as soon as I hung up the phone. I think part of me had really thought this time was going to be IT!

It was rather ironic though b/c the hubs and I were in the baby section of the BX picking out baby shoes use for the announcement to the family (I figured that if we weren’t preggo this time we could use them next time) when my phone rang and my caller ID revealed it was the call we had been waiting for. The nurse was very nice and I could tell she honestly felt bad she was delivering this news. We didn’t buy any shoes and instead headed straight to the feminine product section in preparation for AF that will soon follow. It’s amazing how your mind frame can change in a matter of minutes. I was a mess as we checked out and all I wanted to do was make it to the car before the tears really started to flow!

The hubs was amazing. He held me and prayed as soon as we got back to the car. I know that God has his perfect timing and although this is not at all easy, I have to trust in that. Now i’m just praying the AF will come soon so that we can get this next cycle started soon. Luckily we are going to be in NJ long enough for one more cycle before we head out to Utah. Again I am really trying to trust God’s timing with all of that too. I know that I am not going to be the cheeriest this weekend but I am praising God for the plans that he has for us that we have no knowledge of right now. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support, It really means the world to me!

15 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you got sad news today. My heart hurts for you. You are such a strong woman with incredible faith and I know that will get you through this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about the BFN! :( huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, and am glad you have somewhat of a peace about this. I prayed and cried for you just now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry that it's not time yet...but thankful that we have a God who knows exactly what He's doing and has an amazing plan! praying for you guys still this weekend. we love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, I'm crying for you right now. Tears are pouring. Because I know just how you feel, and I just wish I could hug you and cry with you in person!

    You are so strong, and I'm praying for you and your future babies. They will be here soon, in His perfect timing, even though I know how hard it is for both of us to wait for that;) Even though I strongly believe it, God and I still argue about it from time to time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sorry Ashley. It's such a difficult journey to walk. We waited almost two years for our precious Julianne but all the heartache and frustration will be worth it. You will be amazing parents someday. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry. I will be praying that in God's time he blesses you and your family. :D
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry girl.
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a treasure!!! Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job trying..Keep on truckin and keep on praying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know how disappointing this must have been for you. You have a wonderful attitude and a great heart to put all of your trust in God. I'm so proud of you for being so strong throughout this and finding optimism when you can. Good luck this month! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry Ashley. I know that must be so disappointing. Still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry Ashley. I know how you feel because I just got my period today after a round of Gonal-F with timed intercourse. We have been trying for a year and it just seems so hopeless sometimes. Please stay positive....it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praying for you sweet girl, even though it didn't work out for you this time, God has something wonderful in store for you!

    ReplyDelete